Over time, tire treads thin and wear down. Installing new tires improves your vehicle’s traction, handling, gas mileage and ride comfort. And here’s some more great news: Every new set of tires you buy from RNR Tire Express comes with free mount, balance and installation. You also get the RNR Advantage – Free rotation, balance and flat tire repair for the life of your tires.
What we’ll do
- Remove and dispose of your old tires
- Check lug nuts and wheels for wear
- Install new valve stems
- Mount, seal, balance and install your new tires
- Check the disc brake caliper clearance
- Tighten lug nuts to proper torque
Should you replace your old tires?
Manufactures suggest replacing your vehicle’s tires every 6 years. Road conditions, regular driving, weather and your driving habits can reduce the lifespan of your tires even further. Our mechanics will inspect your tires and keep you safe.
You may need new tires if:
- Your tread is below 4/32, or cannot pass the “penny” test
- Footstep is noticeably minimized or flush with the tread bars
- Irregular tread wear
- Bulges, bumps or soft spots on the tire
- Damages to the tire that cannot be fixed