As a locally owned business in Virginia, we know the importance of giving back to the communities where we live and work. We pride ourselves on getting involved with local charities, organizations and groups whose mission is to improve the lives of those around us.
Each year at the holidays, we partner with Z104 to collect toys for kids that would otherwise go without. For the past 10 years we have collected thousands and thousands of toys and made holiday dreams come true for kids across Hampton Roads.
We want to thank our customers for helping and allowing us the opportunity to give back. Work done together and with a good purpose always results in good things. We’re excited to continue our mission of giving back for years to come.
- Virginia Beach Beach Bags
- Feed More Richmond
- Fredericksburg Regional Foodbank
- Toys for Tots
- The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- St. Jude’s
- Peninsula Foodbank
- Wounded Warriors
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- Azalea Little League Committee
- Monroe Elementary School
- Norfolk Public Schools Reading and Succeeding With Theresa Brown
- Princess Anne High School Marching Band