As a locally owned business in Virginia, we know the importance of giving back to the communities where we live and work. We pride ourselves on getting involved with local charities, organizations and groups whose mission is to improve the lives of those around us.
Each year at the holidays, we partner with Z104 to collect toys for kids that would otherwise go without. For the past 10 years we have collected thousands and thousands of toys and made holiday dreams come true for kids across Hampton Roads.
We want to thank our customers for helping and allowing us the opportunity to give back. Work done together and with a good purpose always results in good things. We’re excited to continue our mission of giving back for years to come.
- Drive Hunger Away
- Virginia Beach Beach Bags
- Stuff the Bus, Toys for Tots
- Norfolk Public Schools Reading and Succeeding With Theresa Brown
- Mayflower Marathon, Peninsula Foodbank
- Portsmouth Catholic School
- Norfolk Greek Festival
- Feed More Richmond
- Fredericksburg Regional Foodbank
- The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- St. Jude’s
- Wounded Warriors
- Azalea Little League Committee
- Monroe Elementary School
- Princess Anne High School Marching Band