Is the ride in your vehicle not as smooth as it used to be? Your suspension system is critical to your comfort, handling, and safety, which includes wearable parts like tie rods, bearings, ball joints, shocks and struts and more. The longer you own your vehicle, the more that key components in your suspension system can wear down, leaving you with shaky handling, vibration and a bumpier ride, not to mention premature tire wear and damage. RNR Tire Express’s experts are always ready to help keep your suspension system level and strong with a FREE inspection and written reports, and we never charge for a diagnostic.
What we’ll do:
- A multi-point inspection of your suspension system, including shocks and struts
- Make recommendations for improvement and repairs
- Replace or repair faulty components
- Return your suspension system to manufacturer recommendations
How to know if your suspension system needs repair?
- Your ride feels bumpier or rougher
- Your vehicle squeaks and pulls while driving or turning
- Your vehicle doesn’t look or feel like it’s sitting level
- Your vehicle’s nose dives when you stop
- Your tires are wearing unevenly
- Your vehicle sways or bounces when you pass over a bump