Keeping your tires properly balanced reduces wear and tear, improves safety, extends their lifespan, saves gas, and improves ride comfort. Great news, if you buy your tires from RNR Tire Express, tire balancing is free for the life of your tires along with all the other free benefits of the RNR Advantage. Best value by a mile.
What we’ll do
- Mount your tires/wheels on a balancer
- Remove the old weights and clean the surface
- Locate any imbalances
- Attach counter weights to correct weight distribution
- Remount tires and complete the installation
Do your tires need balancing?
Your tires should be checked for balancing every 4,000-6,000 miles, or any time you add two or four new tires to your car. Our technicians can easily help identify whether your tires should be rotated and balanced based on wear or mileage.
How do you know your tires are out of balance?
- Vibrations when driving
- Uneven tread wear
- Steering that becomes less smooth over the life of the tires
- Pulling to one side