Keeping your tires properly balanced reduces wear and tear, improves safety, extends their lifespan and saves gas. Tire balancing is free with every new set of tires you buy at RNR. You also get the RNR Advantage – Free rotation, flat tire repair and tire balancing for as long as you own your tires.
What we’ll do
- Mount your tires/wheels on a balancer
- Ensure that wheel and tire weights are evenly balanced around the axle
- Locate any imbalances
- Attach counter weights to correct weight distribution
- Remount tires and complete the installation
Do your tires need balancing?
Your tires should be checked for balancing every 4,000-6,000 miles, or any time you add two or four new tires to your car. Our technicians can easily help identify whether your tires should be rotated and balanced based on wear or mileage.
How do you know your tires are out of balance?
- Vibrations when driving
- Uneven tread wear
- Steering that becomes less smooth over the life of the tires
- Pulling to one side