A FEW QUESTIONS WE OFTEN HEAR:
WHAT ARE "EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS"?
- Easy payment options are just another way of saying that we will work with you, regardless of your past or current credit situation and get you in the tires you need or the wheels you want. With an "Everyone's Approved" program, you don't need to worry about credit checks or large down payments. Come in and let us show you how easy it can be.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
- Simple. Just bring in your driver's license, pay stub (proof of current income), vehicle registration and proof of where you live (like a utility bill) and drive out with the tires or wheels you are looking for.
CAN I JUST BUY THE TIRES I NEED?
- Absolutely. We offer guaranteed low prices on all our products. We will even match any local competitors prices with a written quote that includes complete installation.
WHAT IS THE "6 Months SAME AS CASH PROGRAM"?
- With our 6 Months Same As Cash Program, you can make weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments and still pay the regular cash price if you pay them off within 6 months. Get what you need to day and pay them off over the next 180 days. (Subject to location. Some locations offer 120 days same as cash option.)
CAN I USE AN "EASY PAYMENT OPTION" IF I DON'T LIVE NEAR ONE OF THE RNR LOCATIONS?
- Currently you need to be within a serviceable area of an RNR store in order for us to offer our "Easy Payment Option". Locations have different service areas and is best to contact the location that is closest to you to see what options are available.
CAN I BECOME AN RNR FRANCHISE?
- New franchisees are joining our family every year and you may be able to as well. If you are interested in learning more, please visit www.MyRNRFranchise.com.
ARE YOU CURRENTLY HIRING?
- We are always looking for outstanding people to join our team. If you are interested in becoming part of the RNR family, click here to see which locations are hiring.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ISN'T ON THIS PAGE?
- If you still find that your question has not been answered on our site, please reach out to us and we will answer your question directly and perhaps add it to this page. Email us by clicking here.